SIP or Hosted?
Confused about the difference between SIP, hosted voice, VoIP, and IP telephony generally? We can help.
- SIP Trunks are usually discussed in relation to telephone systems
- Some Hosted Voice providers will charge for SIP trunks - we don't!
- Most VoIP (Voice over IP) is SIP, but there are other protocols
- Hosted Voice refers to telephones or softphones connected to the internet
- Always ask if your provider has multiple sets of hardware and multiple sites
- True cloud services are distributed and highly resilient
QUALITY AT THE HEART
At the heart of our hosted voice services, you can see all the essential qualities of the Armstrong Bell approach:
- Our commitment to cutting-edge, smart technology
- Our focus on continuous improvement and development
- Our dedication to listening and responding to customers
- Our pride in offering intelligent and responsive support
- And of course, our philosophy of fair and reasonable pricing
SWITCHING COULDN’T BE EASIER
We simply port any required numbers onto the system - this can be done after roll out of hardware and configuration. With one system from one supplier, there’s just one call to make if you have any questions. The Armstrong Bell support team is UK-based, and we know these systems inside-out.
When you sign up with Armstrong Bell, we guarantee to:
- Help you get up and running quickly and efficiently
- Guide you through the system and answer your questions accurately and in full
- Provide a clear and easy-to use website interface with all the information you need
- Deliver a reliable platform, so you have fewer technical issues to deal with