Get a quote from the experts
Let us take care of your telecoms so you don’t have to, ensuring you always stay connected.
Did you know that a hosted VoIP phone system can help save you 50-75% of your current Telecoms costs?
With a VoIP or cloud-based telephone system you can have impressive cost savings with much more functionality than your current solution. It’s important to upgrade an outdated system in preparation for the BT ISDN switch off. By installing one of our VoIP business phone systems, you will be prepared and convert your analogue lines to SIP telephony.
Armstrong Bell has refined its Hosted offering, delivering on what’s important to our customers. Our Hosted for business solutions offer ease of installation, a simple licensing model, smart call management and software integration – allowing you to get the very best out of your telephone system
Why should you upgrade to a Hosted VoIP Telephone System?
- Affordable - We can often save 50-75% on your current telecoms costs! With no ongoing maintenance charge required. Low cost monthly licenses per user, and no longer needing multiple phone lines, mean you know what you spending with no hidden charges, and pay minimal line rental.
- Flexible - Perfect for multi-site offices & remote workers. Ease of installation and programming change. Ability to scale the number of users up/down while paying for only what you need. Effortlessly scalable as your business grows
- Future Proof - Switching to SIP lines will future proof your telephony for the BT ISDN switch off. As long as you have a strong and stable internet connection, all your voice traffic will run through it, eliminating the need for traditional PSTN/ISDN lines
Choose the right device for you – never miss a call again
With VoIP, you are not limited to one device to make calls, as long as you have stable Internet connection there are many options to choose from.
From your desk
If you prefer the convenience of a VoIP desk phone, we have a wide range of feature rich, easy to use handsets to choose from
From your computer
We offer a soft phone option for your PC/MAC, with a plug and play USB headset and features such as click to dial and outlook integration. It's the very latest technology with less hardware purchase (and no phone required!)
From your mobile
Take the office with you! Perfect for remote workers, a dedicated app gives you a real time office presence on the move.
Switching couldn’t be easier.
We simply port any required numbers onto our platform - and our engineers configure and install the new system at your premises.
With one system from one supplier, there’s just one call to make if you have any questions.
The Armstrong Bell support team is UK-based, and we know our Hosted VoIP phone systems inside-out.
When you sign up to our Business VoIP service, we guarantee to:
- Help you get up and running quickly and efficiently
- Guide you through using the new system and answer your questions accurately and in full
- Provide business VoIP solutions with a clear and easy-to use website interface with all the information you need
- As an experienced hosted VoIP provider, we will deliver a reliable platform, so you have fewer technical issues to deal with