SIP Trunks or Hosted VoIP?
Confused about the difference between SIP, hosted voice services, VoIP, and IP telephony generally? We can help.
- SIP Trunks replace traditional analogue or ISDN telephone lines on your telephone system and work over the internet
- SIP Trunks typically save between 50 - 70% of your telephone line costs
- VoIP (Voice over IP) refers to any telephone call that goes over the internet - whether via SIP trunks or Hosted Voice
- Hosted Voice means your telephones connect directly to the internet
- Always ask if your provider has resilient business VoIP hardware across multiple sites
- True cloud VoIP services are distributed and highly resilient, offering built in disaster recovery
SIP Communications Platform
Venture is a hosted telephony platform perfect for SMEs and some larger businesses with patented technology to be more reliable than other VoIP for business platforms on the market.
- VoIP phones with call park, pick-up and group calls
- Caller ID and Anonymous caller blocking
- Automatic call back and “Do Not Disturb”
- Music on Hold
- Call groups and “Follow Me” hunt groups
- Call and voicemail notification and forwarding by email and SMS
Cloud Based Communications
Enterprise is a cloud based VoIP phone system offering innovative yet simple unified communications to connect your workforce and improve customer service.
- Contact centre capabilities
- Local breakout for resilience
- Advanced PBX Features
- Work like you’re all in the same room
- Unified communications
Quality at the heart of our VoIP systems
At the heart of our hosted telephony services, you can see all the essential qualities of the Armstrong Bell approach:
Our commitment to cutting-edge, smart technology
Our focus on continuous improvement and development
Our dedication to listening and responding to customers
Our pride in offering intelligent and responsive support
And of course, our philosophy of fair and reasonable pricing
Switching couldn’t be easier.
We simply port any required numbers onto the VoIP system - this can be done after roll out of hardware and configuration. With one system from one supplier, there’s just one call to make if you have any questions. The Armstrong Bell support team is UK-based, and we know our hosted VoIP phone systems inside-out.
When you sign up to our Business VoIP service, we guarantee to:
- Help you get up and running quickly and efficiently
- Guide you through the system and answer your questions accurately and in full
- Provide business VoIP solutions with a clear and easy-to use website interface with all the information you need
- Deliver a reliable platform, so you have fewer technical issues to deal with